Nelson's Perfect Tea Brewer
Quick Start Directions:
- Heat the appropriate amount of water for your mug or cup.
- Measure the recommended amount of loose leaf tea into your La Mode Tea Maker and place it on the supplied coaster.
- Once the water has reached the appropriate temperature, transfer the water into your La Mode Tea Maker.
- Start your tea timer for the recommended steep time. (Do Not place the La Mode Tea Maker on top of your mug or cup until the next step.)
- Add sweetener or cream to taste, and enjoy your favorite cup of tea!
Easy Cleanup Instructions:
The La Mode Tea Maker features a removable lid and a removable stainless steel filter for easy cleanup. Immediately after each use, remove and properly dispose of all tea leaves, and use warm water to rinse out your La Mode Tea Maker.
- The La Mode Tea Maker holds 16 oz. of tea. An average coffee mug holds approximately 12 oz. of liquid. A traditional teacup holds about 6 oz. of liquid.
- Soap can leave a residue that may taint the flavor of your tea, so we recommend that you do not use soap to clean your La Mode Tea Maker.