Caffeine Free Tea Sampler
A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our caffeine free tea blends. If you or someone you care about prefers caffeine free, then this is a great way to try several!
- Blueberry Acai Mojito: Super fruits come together in this fun and fanciful cocktail-like tea blend. Enjoy hints of berry & mint with no caffeine or guilt.
- Chamomile Lavender Peppermint: Sit back, sip and relax as this powerful combination calms, relaxes, and soothes the body, mind, and soul.
- Lavender Orange: This relaxing tonic helps calm the nerves and the spirit. Soothing lavender and rejuvenating orange meld seamlessly together in this unique combination. For best results steep like a black tea.
- Lemon Ginger Honey: Lemon, ginger, and honey are just what the doctor ordered. Whether you have a cold, the flu or are just looking for a delicious herbal blend that nourishes the body and soul, this is it.
- Raspberry Hibiscus: Fresh summer berries and pleasantly tart hibiscus petals create this beautiful brew that emits a bright and brilliant red hue.
Black: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 195° filtered water for 2:45 min.
Green: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 1 min.
Oolong: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 185° filtered water for 2:30 min.
White: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 2 min.
Rooibos: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
Herbal: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: approx. 15 cups
- 4 oz: approx. 30 cup
- 16 oz: approx. 120 cups