A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our caffeine free tea blends. If you or someone you care about prefers caffeine free, then this is a great way to try several!
- Blueberry Acai Mojito: Super fruits come together in this fun and fanciful cocktail-like tea blend. Enjoy hints of berry & mint with no caffeine or guilt.
- Ingredients: Spearmint, elderberry, hibiscus, elderflower, peppermint, echinacea, dandelion root, nettle, dried blueberries and natural flavoring
- Cherry Almond: Bright and fresh cherry pairs perfectly with the sweet smoothness of almond in this bold yet brilliantly balanced blend.
- Ingredients: Green rooibos, red rooibos, almonds, safflower, and natural flavoring
- Lavender Orange: This relaxing tonic helps calm the nerves and the spirit. Soothing lavender and rejuvenating orange meld seamlessly together in this unique combination. For best results steep like a black tea.
- Ingredients: Lemon verbena, orange peel, blue vervain, california poppy, lavender, catnip, cornflower, basil, natural flavoring
- Lemon Ginger Honey: Lemon, ginger, and honey are just what the doctor ordered. Whether you have a cold, the flu or are just looking for a delicious herbal blend that nourishes the body and soul, this is it.
- Ingredients: Echinacea, lemon grass, ginger root, bee pollen, coriander, marshmallow root, lemon peel, hibiscus flowers, oat straw, and natural flavoring
- Mint Mélange: Soft and subtle in flavor, this gentle mint blend is delicious, naturally refreshing and caffeine free.
- Ingredients: Green Rooibos, spearmint, echinacea, linden leaf, coriander, eucalyptus
Black: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 195° filtered water for 2:45 min.
Green: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 1 min.
Oolong: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 185° filtered water for 2:30 min.
White: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 2 min.
Rooibos: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
Herbal: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: approx. 15 cups
- 4 oz: approx. 30 cup
- 16 oz: approx. 120 cups