A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our dessert tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves Fruit tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- American Apple Pie: American Apple Pie is a warm cinnamon apple rooibos tisane. The smooth and warm sensations of this blend are sure to take you to a place filled with warmth and happiness. If you like apple pie, you’ll love this blend!
- Ingredients: Cinnamon chips, red rooibos, apple pieces, marigold petals, and natural flavoring
- Apricots & Cream: Bold and rich black tea mixed with smooth and creamy apricot sweetness. This blend is naturally sweet and may be enjoyed hot or iced.
- Ingredients: Black tea, apricot pieces, marigold petals and fruit flavor.
- Butterscotch Pie: Just like grannie’s old recipe, this brew is sweet, smooth and silky. Caution: may be addictive.
- Ingredients: Green rooibos, organic honey bush tea, peanuts, butterscotch chips (sugar, fractionated palm kernel oil, milk nonfat milk, 2% or less of hydrogenated palm oil, soy lecithin, butter, natural and artificial flavors, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5 lake, caramel color, corn syrup, blue 2 lake, acetic acid), marigold and natural flavoring CONTAINS PEANUTS
- Champagne & Raspberries:This delicious blend will have you figuratively intoxicated upon brewing. Just like a flute of champagne with raspberries.
- Ingredients: White tea, dried raspberries, safflower and natural flavoring
- Pina Colada: Enjoy a taste of the islands with this sweet coconut and juicy pineapple combination that is sure to remind you of a Pina Colada.
- Ingredients: Green tea, dried pineapple, toasted coconut, marigold petals, and natural flavoring
Black: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 195° filtered water for 2:45 min.
Green: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 1 min.
Oolong: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 185° filtered water for 2:30 min.
White: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 2 min.
Rooibos: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
Herbal: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: 15-25 cups
- 4 oz: 30-50 cups
- 16 oz: 120-200 cups
All Teas were absolutely wonderful! The names were spot on and taste was Fantastic. I wish the back said something like "very fine blend -best in tea bag" or some kind of scale because i kept making the mistake of putting in my mesh tee seeper spoon and loosing the whole cup of tea through the mesh. Nelsons Tea also sent me a complementary set of fold over tea bags! HOW SWEET!