A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our herbal tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves herbal tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- Mint Melange: Soft and subtle, yet bursting with health benefits, this green rooibos and spearmint blend brews nice and gentle; perfect for drinking any time of day.
- Ultimate Herbal: This trifecta withstands the test of time for its natural healing powers and calming essences.
- Lavender Orange: This relaxing tonic helps calm the nerves and the spirit. Sometimes the body and soul just need to breathe, and this tonic helps you achieve just that.
- Lemon Ginger Honey: Lemon, ginger, and honey are just what the doctor ordered. Whether you have a cold, the flu or are just looking for a delicious herbal blend that nourishes the body and soul, this is it.
- Blueberry Acai Mojito: Super fruits come together in this fun and fanciful cocktail-like tea blend. Enjoy hints of berry & mint with no caffeine or guilt.
Brewing Instructions: Brew 1-2 teaspoons of tea/8 oz. of water at 203 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing 4-5 minutes to steep for full flavor and benefits. For iced tea simply double the amount of tea used during brewing and steep with the same amount and temperature of hot water, and when finished, simply pour over a cup of ice.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 3 to 5 cups
- 2 oz: 15 to 24 cups
- 4 oz: 30 to 48 cups
- Pound: 120 to 192 cups