Top 10 Seller Sampler
A delicious sampler pack of our 10 top selling tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves loose leaf tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- Moroccan mint: Classic green tea from China paired with peppermint leaves.
- Root Beer: This sweet and spicy blend is reminiscent of an old time root beer. It is robust and sure to make your taste buds sing.
- Raspberry Hibiscus: Pomegranate, acai, blueberry and raspberry make a medley in this beautiful and tasty composition.
- Tropical Paradise: Hot or iced, this tea takes you straight to paradise! A combination of passion fruit and mango makes this tea a great escape.
- White Coconut Chocolate Chai: Spicy chai blend in a warm and sweet white tea base with succulent chocolate and coconut. It’s dessert in a cup.
- Blackberry Mint: Fruity blackberry and refreshing mint play nicely together in this black and green tea base blend. Enjoy a calming, refreshing energy with this beautifully balanced blend.
- Lemon Ginger Honey: Lemon, ginger, and honey are just what the doctor ordered. Whether you have a cold, the flu or are just looking for a delicious herbal blend that nourishes the body and soul, this is it.
- Mango Mint Peach: This blend of tropical fruits with a slight hint of mint is sweet as well as refreshing.
- Dark Chocolate Cherry: Just like biting into a rich dark chocolate covered cherry, this tart yet rich blend hits your palate in all the right places.
- Vanilla Almond Coconut: This tea is a want-to-be candy bar without any added sugar! The flavors work together to complement each other for a nice balance and smooth finish.
Brewing Instructions: Brew 1-2 teaspoons of this blend/8 oz. of water at 175 degrees Fahrenheit, and allow to steep 2 minutes for full flavor and benefits. For iced tea simply double the amount of tea used during brewing and steep with the same amount and temperature of hot water, and when finished, simply pour over a cup of ice.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 3 to 5 cups
- 2 oz: 15 to 24 cups
- 4 oz: 30 to 48 cups
- Pound: 120 to 192 cups