Mint Tea Sampler
A delicious 5 pack sampler of some of our top selling tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves loose leaf tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- Blackberry Mint: Fruity blackberry and refreshing mint play nicely together in this calming yet refreshing beautifully balanced blend.
- Ingredients: Black tea, gunpowder tea, peppermint leaf, blackberry leaf, marigold petals, sage and natural flavoring
- Gunpowder Spearmint: Bold Chinese green tea harmonizes gently with sweet spearmint leaves to create this enjoyable brew.
- Ingredients: Gunpowder green tea, spearmint leaves and natural flavoring
- Lemon Ginger Mint: Zesty lemon, spicy ginger, and refreshing mint provide a naturally calming energy while helping our body to achieve balance and stability. This blend is naturally caffeine free and is enjoyable any time of day.
- Ingredients: Peppermint leaf, oat straw, marshmallow root, lemongrass, spearmint leaf, lemon verbena, lemon balm and natural flavoring
- Mango Mint Peach: Tropical fruits blend brilliantly with a slight hint of sweet mint in this innovative fruity mint fusion.
- Ingredients: Sencha green tea, ginger, spearmint leaf, dried mango, and natural flavoring
- Watermelon Mint: A juicy watermelon delight, with a dash of cool mint. A gentle blend that is great hot or iced.
- Ingredients: Green Rooibos, spearmint, echinacea, linden leaf, coriander, Safflower, eucalyptus, natural flavoring.
Black: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 195° filtered water for 2:45 min.
Green: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 1 min.
Oolong: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 185° filtered water for 2:30 min.
White: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 2 min.
Rooibos: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
Herbal: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: approx. 15 cups
- 4 oz: approx. 30 cups
- 10 oz: approx. 120 cups