Mint Tea Sampler
A delicious 5 pack sampler of some of our top selling tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves loose leaf tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- Moroccan Mint - Classic green tea from China paired with peppermint leaves. Ingredients - Gunpowder green tea and peppermint leaves.
- Mint Chocolate Chip - This is the perfect marriage between minty spearmint and sweet chocolate. Ingredients - Pu'erh black tea, carob beans, chocolate chips, spearmint leaves and natural flavoring
- Peppermint White Chocolate - This peppermint white chocolate combination feels like Christmas morning! Enjoy like the first present of Christmas! Ingredients - Green tea, white tea, peppermint, safflower, white chocolate, mint chocolate, natural flavoring.
- Mint Melange - Soft and subtle in flavor, this gentle mint blend is delicious, naturally refreshing and caffeine free. Ingredients - Green Rooibos, spearmint, echinacea, linden leaf, coriander, eucalyptus Naturally Caffeine Free
- Lemon Mint - This brew is refreshing and naturally caffeine free. It is a gentle blend of lemon and mint great for any time of day. Ingredients - Peppermint leaves, lemongrass, spearmint leaf, lemon verbena, and lemon balm.
Black: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 195° filtered water for 2:45 min.
Green: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 1 min.
Oolong: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 185° filtered water for 2:30 min.
White: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 2 min.
Rooibos: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
Herbal: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: approx. 15 cups
- 4 oz: approx. 30 cups
- 10 oz: approx. 120 cups