A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our Fruit tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves Fruit tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- Blueberry Acai Mojito: Super fruits come together in this fun and fanciful cocktail-like tea blend. Enjoy hints of berry & mint with no caffeine or guilt.
- Ingredients: Spearmint, elderberry, hibiscus, elderflower, peppermint, echinacea, dandelion root, nettle, dried blueberries and natural flavoring
- Cherry Coconut Pineapple: Just like the sweet summer ambrosia salad, this brew is full of sweet fruity flavor and is especially enjoyable iced.
- Ingredients: Black tea, orange peel, coconut, safflower and natural flavoring
- Peach Tangerine: A sweet, delicate brew of juicy peach and bold tangerine provide the perfect cup. Enjoy hot as well as iced.
- Ingredients: Green tea, white tea, dried peaches, and natural flavoring
- Coconut Mango Passionfruit: Notes of mango and passionfruit dance with pineapple and coconut in this naturally sweet treat blended into a base of green and black tea.
- Ingredients: Black tea, green tea, dried mango, dried pineapple, cornflowers, coconut, safflower, marigold, and natural flavoring
- Raspberry Hibiscus: Fresh summer berries and pleasantly tart hibiscus petals create this beautiful brew that emits a bright and brilliant red hue.
- Ingredients: Green rooibos, organic honey bush, hibiscus, dried raspberries, dried pomegranates and natural flavoring
Black: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 195° filtered water for 2:45 min.
Green: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 1 min.
Oolong: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 185° filtered water for 2:30 min.
White: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 2 min.
Rooibos: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
Herbal: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: 15-25 cups
- 4 oz: 30-50 cups
- 16 oz: 120-200 cups