A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our Earl Grey tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves earl grey tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- A Portrait of Earl Grey: This unique Earl Grey blend contains elements of citrus and vanilla. It is a full-bodied, robust and flavorful tea that is delightful on its own or the English way with milk and sugar.
- Ingredients: Black tea, cornflower, bergamot flavor
- Blueberry Earl Grey: This unique spin on an old classic is sure to give you a fresh blueberry flavor while bringing back nostalgic notes of traditional English Earl Grey tea.
- Ingredients: Black tea, dried blueberries, cornflower and natural flavoring
- Lavender Earl Grey: A relaxing, smooth, well balanced blend. This timeless classic receives a calming upgrade. Enjoy a spa experience anytime anywhere with this luxe blend.
- Ingredients: Black tea, cornflower petals, lavender, and natural flavoring
- Raspberry Earl Grey: This unique spin on an old classic is sure to give you a juicy raspberry flavor while bringing back nostalgic notes of traditional English Earl Grey tea.
- Ingredients: Black tea, dried raspberries, cornflower petals, safflower petals, and natural flavoring
- Vanilla Caramel Earl Grey: Earl Grey moves to the dessert category by mixing with vanilla and caramel smoothness. This brew is sure to have you coming back for seconds!
- Ingredients: Black Tea, oolong tea, cornflower, and natural flavoring
Brewing Instructions: Brew 1-2 teaspoons of tea/8 oz. of water at 195 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing 2:45 minutes to steep for full flavor and benefits. For iced tea simply double the amount of tea used during brewing and steep with the same amount and temperature of hot water, and when finished, simply pour over a cup of ice.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: 15-25 cups
- 4 oz: 30-50 cups
- 16 oz: 120-200 cups
What a lovely selection of Early Greys!! Not only are they incredibly fragrant - they are equally delicious!! They arrived within two days in a lovely package. Thank you also for the little sampler of lemon blueberry tea - you folks are the best!!!
An Indiana local friend recommended me this and I absolutely fell in love with the earl grey flavors! Portrait of grey is my favorite out of all. I have recommended to many friends and they loved nelsons tea as well! Amazing mixed notes of flavor and for someone who grew up trying different types of tea around the world, I guarantee you won’t regret it if you like earl greys!
While the berry teas didn't have as strong of a fruit flavor as I was hoping all of the variety in this pack are delicious. More important than the fun flavors is if the tea itself is good and this puts the tea in quali-tea.
I received this sampler as a gift and I have loved every tea in the box. Fantastic! The flavors are so rich and smooth. A very thoughtful gift in that I've already had hours of pleasure drinking this tea.