Earl Grey Sampler Packs
A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our Earl Grey tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves earl grey tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- A Portrait of Earl Grey: This unique Earl Grey blend contains elements of citrus and vanilla. It is a full-bodied, robust and flavorful tea that is delightful on its own or the English way with milk and sugar.
- Blueberry Earl Grey: A spin on an old classic is sure to give you a fresh fruity flavor while bringing back nostalgic notes of traditional English Earl Grey tea.
- Vanilla Earl Grey: Earl Grey green – a traditional classic with a twist. Our beloved Earl Grey flavor meets our favorite green teas in this innovative new blend.
- Lavender Earl Grey: This is not your average Earl Grey! This gentle lavender blend is sure to please. Reap the relaxing benefits of lavender along with the classic bergamot breakfast tea taste!
- Raspberry Earl Grey: This blend contains elements of citrus and vanilla. It is a full-bodied, robust and flavorful tea that is delightful on its own or the English way with milk and sugar.
Brewing Instructions: Brew 1-2 teaspoons of tea/8 oz. of water at 195 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing 1-2:45 minutes to steep for full flavor and benefits. For iced tea simply double the amount of tea used during brewing and steep with the same amount and temperature of hot water, and when finished, simply pour over a cup of ice.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 3 to 5 cups
- 2 oz: 15 to 24 cups
- 4 oz: 30 to 48 cups
- Pound: 120 to 192 cups