Top Sellers Sampler - Caffeine Free
A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our top selling tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves loose leaf tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- Caramel Apple: This creamy caramel apple blend is served in a cup, not on a stick!
- Ingredients: Red Rooibos, cinnamon chips, caramel chips (sugar, corn syrup, liquid sugar, skim milk, palm oil, butter, salt, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin.) dried apples, marigold, and natural flavoring
- Glass Slipper: Notes of almond, cherry, and vanilla in a bold rooibos base provides smooth yet robust flavor. One cup won’t be enough.
- Ingredients: Red rooibos, dried cherries, cornflower, almonds, and natural flavoring
- Peach Dream: Just like freshly picked sweet Georgia peaches accompanied by a smooth cream, this brew is naturally sweet and succulent.
- Ingredients: Green rooibos, orange peel, dried peaches, marigold petals and natural flavoring
- Really Root Beer: This sweet and spicy blend is reminiscent of an old-time root beer. It is robust and sure to make your taste buds sing.
- Ingredients: Sassafras bark, sarsaparilla root, birch bark, burdock root, dandelion root, licorice root, fennel seeds, anise star, ginger root, cinnamon chips, juniper berries and natural flavoring
- Strawberry Orange Peach: Sweet, summer fruits synergize seamlessly in this naturally sweet and succulent blend.
- Ingredients: Green rooibos, orange peel, marigold petals, dried strawberries, and natural flavoring
Black: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 195° filtered water for 2:45 min.
Green: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 1 min.
Oolong: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 185° filtered water for 2:30 min.
White: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 2 min.
Rooibos: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
Herbal: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: 15-25 cups
- 4 oz: 30-50 cups
- 16 oz: 120-200 cups