Top Seller Sampler
A delicious sampler pack of our 6 top selling tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves loose leaf tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- A Portrait of Earl Grey: This unique Earl Grey blend contains elements of citrus and vanilla. It is a full-bodied, robust and flavorful tea that is delightful on its own or the English way with milk and sugar.
- Moroccan Mint: Classic green tea from China paired with peppermint leaves.
- White Chocolate Peppermint: This white chocolate peppermint combination feels like Christmas morning! Enjoy like the first present of Christmas!
- Black Dragon Oolong: Naturally sweet and succulent offering a midway point between the deepness of black tea and the natural lightness of green tea.
- Glass Slipper Rooibos: This brew is a magical rooibos blend of almond, cherry, and vanilla. The Rooibos base provides smooth yet robust flavor, especially when paired with the other enchanting ingredients. One cup won’t be enough!
- Really Root Beer: This sweet and spicy blend tastes like root beer. It is robust and full of flavor, sure to tingle all of your senses!
Brewing Instructions: Brew 1-2 teaspoons of this blend/8 oz. of water at 175 degrees Fahrenheit, and allow to steep 2 minutes for full flavor and benefits. For iced tea simply double the amount of tea used during brewing and steep with the same amount and temperature of hot water, and when finished, simply pour over a cup of ice.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 3 to 5 cups
- 2 oz: 15 to 24 cups
- 4 oz: 30 to 48 cups
- Pound: 120 to 192 cups