A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our Fruit tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves Fruit tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- Blackberry Fruit: Enjoy the taste of fresh, juicy blackberry in this bright yet mellow berry tonic.
- Ingredients: Black tea, dried blackberries, blackberry leaf, marigold, and natural flavoring
- Blueberry Pomegranate: Blueberry and pomegranate are super fruits bursting with brightness and juiciness in the base of a delicate and smooth white tea.
- Ingredients: White tea, rose hips, dried pomegranate seeds, dried blueberries, cornflower, safflower, and natural flavoring
- Bourbon Ginger Pear: Like pears soaked in bourbon, this sweet and spicy medley hits your palate in all the right places.
- Ingredients: Green rooibos, ginger root, white tea, elderflower, cornflower, dried pears and natural flavoring
- Peach Dream: Just like freshly picked sweet Georgia peaches accompanied by a smooth cream, this brew is naturally sweet and succulent.
- Ingredients: Green rooibos, orange peel, dried peaches, marigold petals and natural flavoring
- Pineapple Melon Punch: A rich blend of pineapple and melon flavors that creates a flavorful and refreshing experience. Makes a great iced tea! Naturally Caffeine Free
- Ingredients: Apple, pineapple, green rooibos, cranberry, hibiscus, marigold, safflower, and natural flavoring
Black: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 195° filtered water for 2:45 min.
Green: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 1 min.
Oolong: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 185° filtered water for 2:30 min.
White: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 175° filtered water for 2 min.
Rooibos: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
Herbal: Steep 1.5 level teaspoons of tea in 8 oz. of 203° filtered water for 4 min.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 2 cups
- 2 oz: 15-25 cups
- 4 oz: 30-50 cups
- 16 oz: 120-200 cups