A delicious sampler pack of 5 of our Fruit tea blends. If you or someone you care about loves Fruit tea, then this is a great way to try several!
- Lavender Orange: This relaxing tonic helps calm the nerves and the spirit. Sometimes the body and soul just need to breathe, and this tonic helps you achieve just that.
- Blackberry Sage: An herbal berry elixir, unique in flavor. It offers a smooth and natural dancing sweet song on your palate.
- Ginger Orange Peach Blend: This is a balanced ginger, orange, peach blend with a green tea base. It is a perfect marriage between bold, spicy ginger and soft, succulent peach with citrusy orange in a natural green bouquet
- Sunrise Vanilla Cran-Orange Rooibos: This tea is as delicious as it is colorful with aromas and tastes of orange and cranberry. This is a great tea to wake up with and sip throughout the day.
- Whimsically White Pomegranate: A Whimsically White Pomegranate tea is a blend your fairy godmother could be found serving. It is a smooth and naturally sweet blend of white tea and pomegranate.
Brewing Instructions: Brew 1-2 teaspoons of this blend/8 oz. of water at 175 degrees Fahrenheit, and allow to steep 2 minutes for full flavor and benefits. For iced tea simply double the amount of tea used during brewing and steep with the same amount and temperature of hot water, and when finished, simply pour over a cup of ice.
How much tea can I make?
- Sample size: 3 to 5 cups
- 2 oz: 15 to 24 cups
- 4 oz: 30 to 48 cups
- Pound: 120 to 192 cups